Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2009

A Marathon Weekend...

The above card is ONE of many I have made in the last 48 hours! The stamp set is from Stampin' Up & I have used the snowflake stamps to stamp this card. I added a scallop circle (nestabilities) & some stick on gemstones.
This is a black & white card using the same stamp set.


Another circle card using just the snowflake stamps from he same set. This one is a dark blue colour.

These cards were easy to make, it just took me all weekend! I have used 3 different green stamp pads for this one.





On the red card I have made the snowflakes into baubles & used gold chain stickers to make them look like they are hanging. So many cards from 6 stamps! Lot's of fun!
Thanks for looking, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)



1 comment:

  1. Great medallion you made from those stamps. And I love the snowflake ornaments. You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!