Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 November 2009

Fleur De Lis Ornament And Card...




Wow! I can't believe I made that Fleur De Lis Ornament! (Top photo) I am not good at following written instructions, I prefer to be shown how to do it, I find it easier. But I saw this ornament on SCS & I just had to try it! Ok, so it gave me a bit of a headache & it took me awhile to 'get' it, but finally I GOT it & here is the ornament! Phew, gimme a strong coffee someone! The ornament is doubled sided & made on an empty ribbon reel, very clever! I just added some diamond gemstones & two snowflake brads. Done! Thank you to the clever lady (I am sorry but I have forgotten who you are, please let me know if you are reading this!) who put up the tutorial, I will be making more of these now that I have got it!! The next one will not take me so long I promise!
The pink card was supposed to be a Christmas one...until I realised the embossing says Happy Birthday! Oh well, it will go to a friend who has a December birthday..like me! The snowflake on there was made with a cuttlebug die. The last card is made with the Fleur De Lis Shapeability Pendant thing. I am so glad I bought that at the craft show, it is so much fun! And it is very versatile too.
Ok, thanks for visiting, hope you come back soon! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!