Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Cards Inspired By Stamp Class!




I did these last night. Top card is stamped onto acetate, cut out & then stuck onto this sparkly glitter sticker paper stuff. I then cut it out & stuck it to the layers of Caribbean card. The shapes were cut out using my nesties. The word stamp is from Inkadinkado. I added some gems to the snowflakes on the bauble.
Second card is the black & white one I posted before, but I have added a bow & some some glitter to it. Looks better IRL! Last card is similar to the top card, stamped on acetate and then added to a brayered background.
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!