Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2009

Wow! What A Weekend!!


This is a little bag with four note cards inside. I made the bag using my Cricut machine. I used my oval nesties to cut out the ovals & my Martha Stewart punch for the zig zag white bit. I stamped a butterfly on each card & added a gem stone. These were fun to make! The bag handle is attached with brads & the handle moves so you can easily get the cards in & out.

I made this card last week but forgot to upload it.


Sadly this card does not show up very well on here. It is stamped in silver & has some Viole Interference powder over the top to give it some sparkle. This is just one of the many cards I made this weekend using a Stampin' Up stamp set. Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)



1 comment:

  1. Super cute note card set! I love the monochromatic look. Your HM card is so sweet and the coloring is wonderful! I wish I could see the other better. . .I hate it when you can't get a good shot of a card that is really special to share. Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!