Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2009

Paper Work..

..."Someone" in this house does alot of "paperwork"! "Someone" has a toilet paper fetish & it is getting expensive!! Whoever did it was very silent & quiet about un-rolling (another) whole toilet roll! I was only one room away I never heard a thing! For the followers of my "Litter Kwitter" toilet training, you will know this is the second time this has occurred. I have my suspicions, but that's all they are, suspicions! I heard nothing I saw nothing! I have learnt (finally!) to keep the toilet rolls as far away from the toilet as possible...maybe even put them in another room?? I said two words when I saw this..."What the..??" Both Purrito's had that choir boy/girl innocence written all over their faces, in fact, both of them were sound asleep so it was very hard to tell "Who Done It.." Toilet paper is now on the top of my shopping list...more good rubber stamp money down the toilet..literally!!
Thanks for visiting, {{HUGS}} from all three of us to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!