Total Pageviews

Monday 9 November 2009

Circles And Snowmen


Here are the last two cards I made at class. The top one card is cut on an angle at the top & on the side, just to give it a different look. I can cut my cards crooked very easily! I have used a large circle sticker around the snowmen (an old Xmas card from years gone by!) & then cut around the circle & stuck it to the card. I added some smaller half circles & stippled some gold ink around the edges of the card.
The bottom card has a Christmas tree sticker on & I have cut some red & blue Caribbean card to layer it onto he green card. Very quick to make. I added some gems which I coloured with some permanent markers to get the colours I wanted.

Fun Fun Fun! Thanx for visiting, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!