Total Pageviews

Monday 9 November 2009

Snowlady!


The blue background on here was done by stamping a star stamp on white glossy card using a Versamark Dazzle stamp pad then brayering it with a blue dye ink. (Click image to enlarge to see better) I layered it onto a read card. I cut around the Xmas lights to "pop" them up. I only cut around the globe, not the entire light.
Stamp: Stampendous
Embellishments: stick on red pearls, chunky glitter, kindyglitz, snowflake stickers.
I like this stamp & borrowed it from my friend Helen - thanx Helen:-)
Thanx for dropping by, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!