Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2009

It's Chritmas, Right?

..."cause I keep making all these Christmas cards! I'm hoping Santa is on his way or I'll be stuck with all these cards! Ok, this card (above) was made by cutting (I used my nesties) out a rectangle frame & then using the mask to stipple various colours inside the rectangle. I then stamped some small Xmas stamps inside the masked bit. I added a purple Caribbean card frame around it & layered it to a white card. I added the "Happy Christmas" words (sticker) last. The tiny Christmas stamps are from Stampendous.

This card was made using some red Xmas stickers which I have stuck onto some clear acetate. I first stamped the words (in red) onto a white card, then stuck this glittery sticker paper over top of the words. On to that I stuck the sticker on the acetate. I have layered it to a green card. Both of these cards were quick & easy to make:-) The Christmas words are from Hero Arts. Thank you for dropping by, {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!