Total Pageviews

Sunday 15 November 2009

More Weekend Cards!

Although this is hard to see I have uploaded it anyhow. I used my Dazzle Versmark ink pad on white gloss card then brayered over it (it's a Christmas tree image!) with my Birthstone Kaleidacolor stamp pad. I also used some embossed vellum behind it. It looks a whole lot better IRL!This is one of my circle cards using the snowflake stamps. SO much fun!


I have used a Sage Shadow stamp pad (Stampin' Up) on this card.

...another circle/snowflake card!




I stamped this tree in three different colours using Brilliance stamp pads. Thanks for visiting, hope your weekend is going well! {{HUGS}} from me to you:-)



3 comments:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!