Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Ziggy!

This stamp is from Stampendous & he is called "Ziggy"! Cute huh! The number is GV001 Hey There.
I stamped Ziggy on white card & cut him out. I stamped him again on red card & cut his coat out & Cuttlebugged it using my Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. I glued the jacket to the 1st image. I also cut out a tiny card & glued it to his hand. It says "For You" inside! The red heart is a sticker.
I used the birthday embossing folder on the top half only of the black card & used it again on a piece of gold card which I then glued to the bottom half of the black card. I used double sided sponge tape to adhere Ziggy to the background card. I think her looks cute in his cuttlebugged coat!

1 comment:

  1. Aloha Sunshine!!! Totally Love IT!!!! It's tooo cute!!! I'm adding you as a Blog Sistah!!! Thanks for the add as well....

    Hugs n' Aloha,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!