Total Pageviews

Friday 30 November 2007

Candy Purse!




To make these ever-so cute! candy purses, I used my Scor-pal to score the lines.
You need a piece of card 1 1/2 inches wide by about 5 1/2 inches in length.
Turn the card length wise & score at 1 1/4 inches, 2 1/2 inches, 4 inches, 4 1/4 inches & finally at 5 1/2 inches. Cut the card off at 5 1/2 inches.
Fold the score lines. Punch the top as seen in photo. On the inside of the second fold, place a strip of double sided sticky tape & stick some candy to the tape. Along the two narrow folds (at 4 & 4 1/4 ) stick a piece of ribbon to either end. This will be the handle of the purse. Fold down the front (punched piece of card) of the purse & stick with a small piece of tape on the inside. These look cute hanging on the Christmas tree - I made mine to give away as small gifts to my friends. You can embellish the purse as much or as little as you like. The measure ments for this card will depend on how big a piece of candy you put inside. The bigger the candy the bigger the purse!
Thanks to Dawn for this great idea!

1 comment:

  1. These are sooooo sweet! Love all the different colours, :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!