Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 November 2007

The Ten Cricut Commandments According To Sunshine!


1 - Thou shalt only Cricut on day's that end in "y".
2 - Thou shalt not feel guilty for spending the house - keeping money on Cricut stuff.
3 - Thou shalt cross off 'sexy lingerie' from Santa's Wish List this year, & replace it with "Cricut stuff".
4 - Thou shalt re-assure the husband/boyfriend/wife/partner that they are truly loved just as much as the Cricut machine.
5 - Thou shalt prepare a sermon all about the joys of a Cricut machine to be read at church on Sunday.
6 - Thou shalt inform the local Power Company that one's health is dependant on the power. No power = no Cricut = :-(
7 - Thou shalt neglect to do housework & other menial chores in favour of playing with your Cricut machine.

8 - Thou shalt send the kids out to work at McDonalds as soon as possible to help pay for new Cricut stuff.
9 - Thou shalt forgo sleep in order to Cricut 24/7. (Sleep is an optional extra)
10 - Thou shalt send all one's friends something made with the Cricut machine in hope of converting an ordinary housewife/husband into a housewife/husband who loves to "chirp"!
11 - Thou shalt have FUN!!!
(No 11 was an after thought!)


I wrote this at the beginning of the year when I got my Cricut & quickly realised how much FUN it was! These "commandments can also be applied to other tools, such as Cuttlebug or whatever floats your boat! Ok, so there's no PICTURES...but I did make a card today which I will post next!! Have fun! (I love my Cuttlebug too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!