Total Pageviews

Saturday 10 November 2007

Playful Snowman!

This snowman stamp is from Whipper Snapper Designs, they have some gorgeous snow people!
I stamped him in the center of the card then used my Scor-Pal to score a square around him. You can't really see that from this photo as I have put Kindy Glitz over the top of the square.
I stamped "Some of my friends..." (a stamp I had made up) at the top of the card. At the bottom I added some small scallop shapes (using my Cuttlebug) & glued some coloured gems to each center.
I made "Icicles" by drawing icicle shapes with my Dimensional Magic, onto wax paper & added a tiny bit of fine glitter. Let this dry COMPLETELY then carefully peel off the wax paper. Voila! Icicles! You can easily cut them to size with sharp scissors. I glued the icicles above the snowman & put one on his body to make it look as if it had dropped onto him!
The Scor-Pal is available from Kazmos Kreations in Victoria. Karen, the owner, is very efficient & orders are sent out asap! Her store is fairly new, she opened in July this year. Go visit her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!