Total Pageviews

Monday 12 November 2007

Scor-Pal Card # 1



I had trouble with this card because it is so white, it wouldn't scan properly even though I changed the contrast etc. I finally managed ot take a PHOTO of it which is reasonable enough to put on here! This is the first card I did using my Scor-Pal. I scored the card grid style = 6 squares. I then cut out 3 different sized scallop circles, in white, using my Cuttlebug. I also cut out 3 matching sized scallops in THICK card to give the scallop pieces some height. Before I glued the white card onto that, I run it through my Snowflake embossing folder. I tried to center each piece in the folder.
On the white card I stamped "Warm Winter Wishes" (top), the snowman (center) and "Snowmen Melt Your Heart" (bottom). These stamps are from Stampendous.
I wish this card had come out more clear as it really is a nice card! If I can get it right, I'll post it again! Watch this space...

1 comment:

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!