Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2007

Feline Scratchy?


You bet I am!! I'm "Feline Scratchy" AND I've had a "Ruff Day"!! (Check out the post below) Puss was cut out using my Cricut, probably at the same size as the dog (below), maybe four inches. The words are from the Tear Drop cartridge (which I don't actually like & am willing to sell or swap it for "other stuff"! Email me if you are interested!)
I added some pink star shaped brads in the corners of this card. Oh yes, I've cut puss out in black & then cut him again using the shadow feature, in pink.
What else can I say?? Excuse me while I go & sharpen my claws & roll in some cat nip - miaoww!! It's what us girls do when we're 'feline scratchy'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!