Total Pageviews

Monday 12 November 2007

Pinwheel Tag Card Tutorial



This is a Pinwheel Card, made using 7/8
punched out tags. To see how I have made the card follow the folding instructions in the photo. (If you get stuck email me & I will explain in detail!) On this one I have used double sided paper so you can easily see the folds. You can use plain paper or light card. What ever you prefer. The tag punch I have used is 3 inches in size. It does make a big flower,(5 1/2 inches across) so if you want to make the flower smaller, before you fold the tags, cut a piece off the BOTTOM of the tag. This will make a smaller flower that may fit easier on your card.
After folding the tags glue them to a 3 inch circle of card (which will be the back of the flower). Glue a small circle of card to the front center of flower & add a brad or gem or whatever you like! Adhere the flower to a folded card & there you have it! These are NOT hard to make & don't take too long! Have a go!

2 comments:

  1. this is so clever- i'm going to have a shot at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great pictures & instructions! I'm a zillion miles away in the U.S. -- how great is it that with the internet I just found your blog in an instant! Just like you, I've been hand making cards since I was a little thing :) Your blog did inspire me -- thanks for putting your artwork out there for all of us to enjoy!
    Gail
    St. Petersburg, Florida, USA

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!