Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 November 2007

Star Candle Decoration Tutorial

Ok, I haven't posted anything for a few days because of some health challenges. I have M.E. & get very fatigued & often have alot of pain throughout my body. I also have weak arm muscles in my right arm which makes things a bit challenging at times! So that's where I'VE been for a few days! But I HAVE made this little red candle decoration! It is EASY PEASY to make!
This (red) one is the finished article and it is about 2 1/2 inches high.







Cut your card 11 inches in width by five inches in depth. By varying the depth you will either get a shorter or longer star. Using your Scor-Pal, score at every inch - you will get 11 scores.
Then fan fold each score. When you have done that use double sided sticky tape down one side of the last fold & you end up with a star shape! You may need to 'play' with the star to get the shape just right. Decorate as desired! I used gold star stickers on the red one.
Place a candle inside the star but BE CAREFUL when you light the candle! The safest idea is to make the star a bit shorter than the candle - or even place the candle in a small glass vase or jar.
BE CAREFUL..but have FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!