Total Pageviews

Saturday 24 November 2007

Angel

I've been playing with one of my EK Success corner punches today - the idea came from Cambria for the edge on this card! I took off the V shape casing & carefully punched one side of the red card. I glued a strip of green card behind it to show up the fancy edge. The angel stamp is from Hero Arts. I stamped her several times on various coloured paper then cut out each bit to make her dress a "patchwork". I then glued the corresponding bits to the stamped image. I have added some gems & red heart shaped brads to the card. The red card has embossed vertical lines on it - hard to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!