Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 November 2007

Happy Sunday Snowman!



You just can't have too many snowmen in your life! This time I have used my Fiskars circle punch to punch out the orange lacey circle. (4 inches) Then I stamped the snowman onto a white circle of card & glued him to the orange circle. I tried the 6 inch lacey circle but it was wayyyyy to big!
I glued silver snowflakes in opposite diagonal corners. I layered the orange circle, etc, onto a piece of blue card that has slightly darker blue dots on, but it's a bit hard to see on here. I then layered that on to blue Bazzill card.
Inside the card I stamped the words, "Homespun Wishes At Christmas". (Stamps By Judith)
Oops, nearly forgot...I used my Scor-Pal to emboss lines around the outside edges of the card - can't imagine HOW I managed without my Scor-Pal??!!
You've seriously got to get one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!