Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 November 2007

Suede Frosty

This is a Penny Black stamp, "Frosty" 1552K.
On a piece of waxy paper I squeezed out some yellow & red liquid applique. I then rolled my brayer into this & on a piece of white glossy card, I brayered the liquid applique. I also brayered some white LA to the bottom of the card & sprinkled some sparky glitter across it.
I then used my heat gun to dry it. After that I stamped Frosty & added some glitter to his nose. This technique gives a suede like feel to your cards! Finally, I layered Frosty onto a piece of green card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!