Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 November 2007

Sunday Santa!

Ok, so I made him on Saturday, but he's only just been uploaded today!! I cuttlebugged half the white card, using the snowflake embossing folder, & then cuttlebugged a piece of green card, using the Textile Texture folder & stuck this to the white card. I added tiny green gems to some of the snowflakes. I punched out a 3 inch scalloped oval shape & cut a smaller white oval which I stamped Santa on. That is not the whole of that stamp, it has post mark lines beside the words North Pole. It is from Stamp World. I coloured Santa in & added crystal Kindy Glitz to give Santa a bit of 'sparkle'! Cute stamp...must use it more often!






1 comment:

  1. hi shona
    love sunday santa
    cuttlebug is a wonderful tool isn't it ?
    take care
    karen
    kazmos kreations

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!