Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Noughts & Crosses / Tic Tac Toe

This is a game of Noughts & Crosses, or Tic Tac Toe (I think!) if you're from USA!
I actually made it last week & had it posted here, but the picture of it was not good. I have taken a photo of it this time (scanned it last time) & it looks MUCH better! As I said last time...I really love this!! (Ok, so I am biased!) It measures about 6 1/2 inches square. I made the pieces using 48 scallop shapes cut out with my Cuttlebug. Twenty four black & white shapes & 24 thick cardboard shapes to give the pieces some height. It was alot of fun to make! I punched out the black (& white that you can't actually see) squares using one of my big punches. I glued these to a piece of strong white card. The pieces are about 1 cm in height which makes them easy to pick up & move.

1 comment:

  1. I like the game- the black and white is so crisp and clean looking. I'm from the US and hadn't ever heard of "Noughts and Crosses" so thanks for teaching me something!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!