Total Pageviews

Monday 19 November 2007

Blog Princess!



Hey! This matches the the colour of the print on here! A coincidence, I swear!
I bought this note book (it measures 12 x 9 1/2 inches) at the $2 shop today. It has about 200 lined pages inside it. (It's actually purple, not blue!)
I used my Cricut machine to cut out the letters. I used the shadow feature, as you can see. I cuttlebugged a piece of purple card using the D'vine Swirls folder, this was to cover up some words on the note book. I added glitter to each swirl. I glued the flowers, crown, & other embellishments mostly using a hot glue gun. The sequins around the edges were also glued on using the HGG. (The pink & lilac flowers are made of soft squishy material!) I glued a crown to the little girls head & added a wand - MAGIC!!
This was a bit hard to photograph as it is glossy! Scanning was not an option as it is too big! I had alot of fun doing this & might make some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!