Total Pageviews

Tuesday 13 November 2007

Black & White Snowman

Sorry this photo is not bigger! I know it's a bit hard to see the detail :-(
The snowman is from a Hero Arts set of three Xmas stamps. I did this at a black & white class I went to last Xmas. On the right hand side of the card where I have punched out the branch shape thingy, I have also punched out the same shape from some vellum & stuck these between the black ones. They kind of look shiny on here. I LOVE making black & white cards! (And I love snowmen... have I said that before?!) I don't know why I have this obsession with snowmen (I guess it could be worse?!) we don't even get snow here, it's not cold enough!!
Ok, got more to post so I'll get a move on!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sunshine,
    I have that snowman set too so I must try your b/w card. You inspire me. Love Pat

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!