Total Pageviews

Monday 26 May 2008

A Rose For YOU!



I inked up a rose stamp (Stampendous) using the 'rock n' roll' method. I first used Rocket Red Gold Brilliance ink for the center of the rose, then used Coffee Bean around the edges & stamped it in a sort of rocking motion, onto white card. I used my nesties (as usual!) to cut the squares. stuck the shite card onto s piece of pale apricot Bazzill card. Before I stuck this to the large white card, I stamped part of a ribbon (Perfectly Clear Stampendous) in the RRG Brilliance ink. Once again, my ribbon didn't match the inks I had! The words are also PCS stamps. Very easy card to make.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the effect you created on the rose stamp

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!