Total Pageviews

Monday 26 May 2008

Frosty!


Why I am making Christmas cards in May, I have no idea! I came up with the colour scheme one day & thought I'd make the card to see how it turned out.
I like the end results & think I will make another couple, maybe using different colours. Not sure! I coloured him with my copics, & on his body I used baby blue & then sucked up most of the colour with the blender pen. This gives him a translucent look, sort of "icy"! I used red card for the stripes as my red ribbon is not the same red! As usual, I used my nestabilities to cut the circles & the rectangle. The words are computer generated. He was a fun card to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!