Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 May 2008

How Does Your Garden Grow..?!



This is another Hero Arts stamp. I have stamped the stamp onto white card & used a circle nestie to cut it out. I have then cut out a scallop circle nestie & placed the white circle in the center. I then stamped the stamp onto blue, pink & yellow card & used my tiny circle nesties to cut out each flower. (The three biggest flowers only) The tiny flowers were coloured using my copics. (I am addicted to those things!) I glued the coloured flowers over the top of the stamped ones, matching up the stems.
I then stamped part of the stamp on either side of the card & attached the pink scallop circle to the white card using sponge tape.
On the bottom & top of the card I stamped one line of words from a Wordprints Hero Arts stamp - S1234 Flower. I added tiny gems to the centers of some of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!