Total Pageviews

Monday 26 May 2008

Floral Delight



I used my scorpal to score the cream card, to create a criss cross pattern. Then on the INDENTED side, (not the lumpy bumpy side) I stamped the On The Spot background stamp from SU, in Coffee Bean & Rocket Red Gold Brilliance inks.
Then I stamped the rose leaves (Stampendous) in a random fashion. I then stamped the flower in Azalea Ancient Page inks.
I also stamped this onto a piece of cream card & cut it out using my nesties & stuck it to a piece of green card, also cut with my nesties. I then stuck it to the cream card with sponge tape.
I cut out four small raspberry coloured scallop circles using my nesties I glued them to the right side of the cream card to make a scallop edge. You can do this with any size circles. I stuck the cream card etc to a piece of raspberry coloured Bazzill card & finally onto a piece of olive green card. There are also five tiny gems randomly glued over the flowers. Hard to see on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!