Total Pageviews

Friday 16 May 2008

Soldier Boy!



Well this is interesting! I've had this stamp for YEARS & never stamped him until now!! He is a Hero Arts stamp & coloured him with my copics. I used my rectangle nesties & cut two scallop shapes out & joined them lengthwise to get the right size. (My BIG rectangle nesties are on order)
I stamped flowers at the bottom by his boots b/c I dropped an inked stamp onto he image! Oh bummer! I added some tags (SU round tab punch) to the sides of him & some blue ribbon across the middle of the card. He was fun to stamp, must do it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!