Total Pageviews

Monday 19 May 2008

Hey There "Neigh"bour!





This "Room Card" folds down to fit in a normal sized envelope - can you believe it!! I got the idea off Splitcoast stampers, just type in "room card" & you will find plenty of instructions on how to make it. (One sheet of square card, folded into 1/4's & a single cut...easy!) This was the first one I made over the weekend. As you can see, I added a mirror on the wall, & b/c it is a KIWI home, also a Tiki!
There are even some curtains!
The top 2 photo's are of the back of the card, I stamped it to look like a brick house with the horse looking through the window! The horse is 'front & back' stamp from Art Impressions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!