Total Pageviews

Friday 16 May 2008

Three Fold Card








I got the idea for this card from SCS. I can't remember where exactly, but I will go back & look & let you know where to fin it. It's made from 3 4 inch squares shaped like a backwards L shape. The left hand square is cut on an angle to form the front of the card. I used black card as the base but you can use any colour you like. I used a piece of scrap paper for the front, as well as the inside of the card. I stamped the word "Friend" (Heidi Grace) on the front & added some blue elastic to hold the card closed. I also put a photo brad thing to hold it closed as well.
Photo 2 shows the first fold open, (with the black triangle) & I stuck a piece of blue card I had run through the cuttlebug onto he black card & made a vellum flower using my big flower punch. I added some stick on pearls & some pink flower things.
The last photo is the inside of the card where you can write a message. I used the same scrap paper on this bit as the front & stamped the words on top. (Eureka! Stamps) Once I had the card cut out it wasn't too hard to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!