Total Pageviews

Monday 19 May 2008

Naked Lady Alert!!







I just love these "Room Cards"! And they really aren't too hard to make! The fun part is deciding ho to decorate it, what room to make it into! This one has a lady in the bath - the bath & lady are 2 separate stamps. I did some masking on the bath so I could stamp the lady so she looked as though she was actually in the bath! I added liquid applique to make it look like she had plenty of bubbles in the bath! She has some on her back as well! I have also stamped the back of the card to make it look like the outside of the house. I added some flower stickers & a gopher!
These are heaps of fun to make! Thanks for calling by, come back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!