Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 May 2008

Trifold Pocket Card




This idea came from Beate Johns on Splitcoast Stampers. Click on her name her name & when you get to SCS type in her name & you will find this card. Check out her tutorial for this card! The hardest part of this card, for me, was getting the scallop edge right! After cutting out the pocket I then cut the scallop bit & glued that in place. I added a blue & yellow strip of card across the front & cut out two circles using my nesties. On to that I added a round stick on button thing with "Celebrate" on it, that just happened to have the same coloured stripes as the pocket! I used my round tab punch from SU to make a tab for the card inside. I used Old Olive card from SU & some rust coloured card for the insert card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!