Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 May 2008

Mothers Day Card




Ok, here is the hat I made the other day (see post below). I have made it into a Mothers Day card for my mum, which I will give her this Sunday. I added a few more layers to the hat & stuck them together using silicone. I found this gave the hat more height. I stamped the basket twice & stuck it to the card using sponge tape to give it some height. I stamped the leaves before I did that. I made some flowers using hand made paper & added gems & pearls to the centers. I stamped some grass & stamped the kitten on scrap card cut it out & stuck it to the card. On the side of the card I have used a Heidi Grace stamp & added hand made flowers to that as well. I added a garden tool charm & also garden gloves. (My mum loves gardening!) I sprinkled the card with tiny punched out flowers & added some Kindy Glitz to the basket & kitten. I added a pale green (it matches to green on the garden tool) insert & used a fancy border punch on the edge. Lastly I added the tiny butterfly.
I THINK that's all I did! Oh yes, I coloured it using my Copics! Inside the card it say's "Happy Mothers Day"!
(My mum will love it - she loves all my cards...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!