Total Pageviews

Sunday 4 May 2008

The Cat In The Hat!




In photo number one "Miss Bella" is modelling a little pink hat I made using my circle nesties! She was very obliging & got an extra helping of cat biscuits for her co-operation! In photo two (above right) is a close up of the hat. Not very clear as the closer up I bring it, the more out of focus it gets. It was made using one large circle (about 2 1/2 inches) & about 16 -20 (I lost count after ten!) smaller (about 1 3/4 inches) circles. They are loosely stacked & glued on top of each other then glued to the larger circle. I added some beads & a paper flower to finish it. You can make the 'stack' of circles as high or as low as you like.
I got this idea from Wanda's blog, she has some fabulous stuff on there! Check it out! Thank you Wanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!