Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 June 2008

Dog-gone It!



Oops, this is a but fuzzy as I forgot to run it through photo shop first! Next time!
It's been a little while since I have posted anything, but I am back now!
I got this dog stamp (Rubbadubbado) at the craft show last Friday.
We were lucky to get there as one of our connecting buses just didn't arrive & we had to get another one which only took us part of the way. Then onto ANOTHER bus, & thanks to the very kind driver who refused to take any fare & very kindly dropped us off as close as possible to the craft show! Very frustrating waiting for buses that don't turn up, & your stuck in the city wondering what to do or which bus to get, especially when there is NO information kiosk to go to!! Wake up MAXX!!!
Anyhow, we DID get there (eventually) & we DID have a great time! And thanks to KAY from Stampzone who dropped us at the bus station coming home again!!
I have more cards to post but have yet to upload them. My hip is still giving me some pain & it makes me a bit "cranky"!! :-(
Right, onto the nest card...
PS, the dog has a tiny butterfly on his nose!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Very cute indeed!! Glad you survived the journey to the craft show.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!