Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2008

It's GOT to Be Christmas, Right?!



Ok, here's what I have been doing in the last 24 hours! We have had (here in Auckland and most of New Zealand) THE most awful week weather-wise! Gee I hate winter! For the last week it has never stopped raining & I mean heavy rain! We've had continuous thunder & lightning, hail by the truck load & not forgetting the wind!! It all came as a surprise because up until then we had been having a very mild (dry!) winter! So I have felt like a caged lion all week, not being able to get out or go anywhere!! And did I mention how DARK it has been during the day?? I'm the sort that has to have light or I go NUTS! And did I also mention that I hate being alone in storms?!! So, all week I have been searching blogs & SCS looking for...Christmas card idea's & the following cards I what I came up with! So, how did I do?! Let me know what you think! I am SO grateful to everyone who has a blog & shares their awesome cards etc with us all. I am SO inspired by your work - THANK YOU to EVERYONE!! And THANK YOU to ALL of you who visit my blog, I hope you leave inspired, & come back soon! You guys ROCK!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!