Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 June 2008

The Purple Hat Ladies!



I made these hats & boa feathers to wear to the craft show last Friday! The hats are made of circles all glued on top of each other. I used my circle nesties to make them - so quick & easy! I made three of them, & I had SO many compliments & comments about them! It was FUN! The hat looks white here but it really is bright purple! Almost the same colour as the feathers!
My cat LOVES the feathers & I was lucky mine actually made it out the door in one piece that day!
I always said I'd have purple hair when I was 50...I got a purple hat feathers instead...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!