Total Pageviews

Sunday 22 June 2008

A Little "Pig-me-up"!






Thanks to Lorraine for this awesome little piggy! Please check out her blog because she has some great things there! He is made using the round tab punch, a circle nestie or punch, a heart punch & a small oval nestie (or punch). They are easy to make & don't take very long at all! I made six this morning while having breakfast! I drew his nostrils using a pink pen & glued on his eyes. He even has a curly tail on his behind! I hope you can see how to assemble him from the photo's above?! I cut the hearts in half - one for each ear & discarded the piece I didn't use. Oh yes, I stamped his wings with a stamp I had, but you could leave the wings out, or cut them out of card if you wanted to. I made one into a fridge magnet by putting a strip of self adhesive magnet on the back of him - very cute! It will remind me not to "pig-out" every time I open the fridge?!!

2 comments:

  1. Sunshine, I love your little Pig-Me-Ups! I wish I'd thought to use the little hearts and wiggly eyes. It's been so nice to hear from you on my blog. I'd like to add you to my blogging friends if that's okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little piggly wiggly!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!