Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2008

Flowers Again!



Oh, I had FUN making this! It's a little pocket card thingie, that you can slip little reminder notes or 'love notes' in! Or any kind of note you like! I cut a piece of green card out & folded up the bottom to make a 'pocket'. Then I stuck a piece of hot pink card across the top & rounded the corners. I added tiny green brads to the sides to hold the 'pocket' closed. I found a piece of scrap paper that matched & added that to the bottom of the pocket. I added a hot pink tab (SU tab punch) and stamped the tab with a Totally Tab stamp. I added some paper flowers to the pocket & it was finished!! And it really didn't take too long! I LOVE making this type of thing! :-) Oh yes, I also added some stick on pearls to the flowers! (Gotta love them pearls girls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!