Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 June 2008

"Friends"



The words on this card are from www.kiwistamping.co.nz check out their website for some neat stamps etc!
I used my Floral Fantasy embossing folder & made the little pocket using some pale pink vellum.
I stamped the words onto some lilac card & made a tag using the round tab punch from SU. I stamped the flower & lines using the Totally Tabs stamp set, also from SU.
I added some sparkly pink lines around the edge of the card & added some paper flowers in the bottom right hand corner. Oh yes, I also added some stick on pearls! Oh bliss oh joy, I love to make easy peasy cards!! (Especially as I am cranky & still have a sore hip...but that's another story...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!