Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 June 2008

Playful In Pink!



Oh I LOVE this card! I got the idea from Lorraine, please check her blog, she has some very inspiring cards!
Two things you can't see, are, the very pale white snowflakes on the pink card, & Mr. Snowman has a piece of clear plastic over him!
I first stamped the white snowflakes - you can see them in 'real life'! I then used my nesties to punch out the scallop square. I stamped Playful Snowman (Whipper Snapper) on white card, & stuck the plastic window over him after I had coloured him using my copics. Then I stuck this to the pink card (on the inside of the pink card. I added some blue ribbon & a pink paper flower & a small button thing that says, "Wish". Oh yes, the snowman is covered in crystal Kindy Glitz - he's very 'sparkly'! (If you see him in your garden, please give him a wave!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!