Total Pageviews

Wednesday 25 June 2008

Not the Spice Girls but Spice Jars!




I bought these little spice jars at a school fair sometime ago for abut 50 cents! I finally got round to decorating them the other night! I used my nesties to cut out the scallop circles for the top of the lids. Then I used paper flowers & stick-on pearls & put them in the center of each scallop circle. I used Bazzill card (my favourite!) on the lids as well as for the strips around each jar. They were quick to make, not a lot to do! The little black centers in some of the flowers are a small sunshine sort of punch. I already had those punched out & thought, "they will do"! And they did! I had fun with these & will keep them in the kitchen. Heaven knows what I will put in them?! Any suggestions, besides spices?! Now I want more jars to decorate! Off to the op shop I think!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't these wonderful. So colorful. They would make a great desk accessory to put paperclips in, or other office essentials. It's a great idea and they turned out so wonderfully! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog today!

    Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!