Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 June 2008

Happy Birthday



My scanner has gremlins in it. This LILAC card on here is actually HOT PINK!! And so is the lilac strip at the bottom of the card!!!
I'll have the check with "the mechanic" about this, it's weird!
Anyhow, I did this whole card using the cuttlebug folders. The parcel is done using the Tag Team Presents set. You use the die to cut the present then the embossing folders that come with it. I used the Happy Birthday one on here. I embossed the black card using the Tiny Bubbles folder. Made in a matter of minutes! I added some Kindy Glitz & the card was finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!