Total Pageviews

Monday 31 December 2007

Kiss Me!

I made this card earlier but couldn't post it as we had a five hour power cut! How totally inconsiderate of the power company!! Anyhow, I based the idea of this card one of Frances cards - check out her blog, she has some neat stuff! The dog is from Ann-ticipations - is he cute or what?! I just looove him! (Don't know that I'd want to kiss him though...) The red heart with "kiss me" on is from a (now deleted) set from All Night Media.
The red card was cuttlebugged & I have used my circle Nestabilities for the red pink & white circles. LOVE those Nesties! Just got my square ones in todays mail!!
Well, it's New Years Eve tonight, for us here 'down under'! I hope all you bloggers out there have a safe & Happy New Year! See you all in 2008!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!