Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Mermaid Notebook

I covered a hardcover notebook with this gorgeous aqua & blue hand made paper - it has sparkly silver waves through it! The mermaid stamp is from Inkadinkado. The aqua watercolour paper shape behind the mermaid was an "accident"! It was a piece of scrap paper which I had used when I was sponging a card. I spilled some water on it (accidentally!) & got this fabulous result! So I carefully cut around it & layered it underneath the mermaid! I coloured her & then covered her with Jac paper & cut around her. I then sprinkled very fine crystal glitter over the top of her. She truly "sparkles"! I love this stamp & must stamp her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!