Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 December 2007

Quick & Easy Cards!















Ok, first of all, I apologise for these photo's & text being all over the place! :-( I don't know how to edit them so they are all nice & even...anyone who can help please let me know! Thanks!
These are the 40 cards I have made for my favourite bus driver! She asked me three days ago if I could make them for her...this is what I did! I used different cuttlebug embossing folders to do them. Snowflake, Sledding & Textile Texture I think. Wish they had one with Merry Christmas written all over it! What you can't see is they have a bit of sparkly Kindy Glitz on them. Ok, so THAT'S what I've been up to for the last few days!
I am waiting patiently (ok, so maybe not so patiently sometimes!!) for my Nesties to arrive...the postman gets harassed by me every day lately! Keep the bills, just bring me my nestabilities, PLEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!