Total Pageviews

Wednesday 12 December 2007

Love My Cat!

I made this using the left over piece I had after I punched out the round tab punch. (The pink piece of card) So basically I have used the bit you normally throw away, & inserted a piece of white card which I first stamped the cat (SU) on. You need to measure it to get it to slide in. I then taped the white card to the pink card so it didn't slip. Then I found a scrap of green Bazzill card & glued the pink card to this. I used the pink tab I had punched & glued it to the side of the cat & wrote the word "Meow" in it. ("Meow" is "Cat-o-nese" for "Have a great day," or, "I love you", or...) I stuck double sided sponge tape to the back of the cat piece & layered it onto the white card, after I had glued a piece of pink heart paper to the bottom half of the white card. I also glued a strip of pink daisies across the card. In pale pink I stamped the words, "love Me Love My Cat".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!