Total Pageviews

Tuesday 4 December 2007

The Day Care Kids!



This is "Alfie" (Sealpoint Birman) & "Lily" (Lilac point Birman).
They live next door to me, but come to me every day, during the day! I love them as if they were my own! "Miss Lily" is full of mischief & when she is inside with me, she never leaves my side. If I go to the kitchen...she goes to the kitchen! She is like my little shadow! They are both almost 2 years old in a few months time. Their mum & dad (the real ones!) call me "Day Care Mum" because I look after them during the day while they are at work! Cute huh! As I said, I just adore these two! I made this for a present for their real mum as it is her birthday in 2 days time! I don't see as much of Alfie as I do of Lily. Alfie does his own thing, but he does like to come & sleep away the day in my bed sometimes! Lily likes to "help" me make cards etc & would be over the moon if I would let her type! Alas & alack, she cannot spell!! But she is allowed to get up on my office chair & sit behind me! If I tap my shoulder she will stretch up & kiss my neck or my ear for me! I taught her to do this!
They go home at night & more often than not, I have to pass Lily over the fence as she does not want to go home! They certainly keep me entertained with their high jinx!
I got the idea for this photo frame from the Summer 2007 - 2008 Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up. YES! I have found me an SU demonstrator & she only lives a few minutes from here! Woohoo! I have just ordered a round tab punch & some stamps from her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!