Total Pageviews

Monday 17 December 2007

Merry CHristmas Garland

I used my nestabilities to make this. I cut the words using my cricut. The Rudolph at the bottom was also made with my nestabilities. The hardest part?? Making sure I had the letters threaded in the right order so it was spelt right!! I have this hanging in one of my front windows so everyone can see it as they walk by! The layers are red (at the back) green & red again with the words cut out in white. I also used my SU round tab punch to make tabs to thread the green cord through. I attached these to the back of each circle. I had fun making this!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, hope you had a lovely Christmas. What are nestabilities?
    Neat Garland!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! I love to hear from you so please feel free to leave me a comment, or ask a question or two! Thank you, hugs from Sunshine, Bella-Rosa and Romeo-Valentino - my two "supervisors"!